B. W. Smith + Company, PC, CPAs provides a wide range of accounting services to individuals and businesses in a variety of industries. We work hard to be responsive and knowledgeable about the ever-changing regulatory and legislative tax provisions. We are always available to discuss how last-minute changes from Congress may influence your business finances and create tax issues or to address any other concerns that you may face throughout the year.
Government is making tax planning more difficult. Let us deal with it. We are pros at helping individuals, and businesses roll with the punches.
If you have a business, we can—
- Help you with the Affordable Care Act’s necessary forms, personal penalties and any employer shared responsibility payments.
- Guide you the on 2015-2016 tax provision changes including property capitalization, foreign earned income, Lifetime Learning Credits, etc.
- File your extensions.
If you are an individual, we can—
- File your 1040 tax preparation
- Counsel you regarding estate planning and retirement
- Keep the IRS away
We provide accounting services when your business needs it — Not just when you ask for it!
- Accounting software set-up, training and support
- Cash flow and profit projections
- Regulatory compliance and reporting
- Compilations and reviews of financial statements
Small Business Advisory Services
- Create and LLC or S-Corp/ Entity selection and restructuring
- Payroll set-up, training and on-going support
- Strategy and business plans
- Buying or selling a business
Individual and Small Business/Corporate Tax Services
- State and federal
- IRS representation and problem resolution
- Structure, planning and preparation
When I first started my new business, I did not know anything about the financial aspects of operating a company. They helped me understand my finances in a simple and easy way.
“I am very happy with the services from B. W. Smith + Company. They handle my personal taxes, payroll and company taxes.”